mido

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
mido

اهلان بكم فى احلى منتدى

2 مشترك

.. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

عدد الرسائل : 332
    من أنا؟؟ : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com --><form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"> <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104"> <legend><b>My SMS</b></legend> <marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">أهلا وسهلا بكم فى منتديات ميدو </marquee></fieldset></form><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
    تاريخ التسجيل : 19/01/2008

.. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !! Empty .. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !!

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الثلاثاء فبراير 26, 2008 6:29 pm

=center][size=12].. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !! W6w2005042015294915bf3e20

.. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !! W6w200504201624398699d527

)) (()) (()) (()) (()) (()) (()) (()) (()) (())) ( ()) (()) (() ) (()) (()) (())) () ()) ()) (()) (()) ((())) (()) ( (

How painful .. sad .. harsh .. Playing the feelings and emotions of others ..

often Woolgather thinking in the event of the people, behavior, I find sometimes Tdhcheni raise nosy to find out the reasons .. and I wonder .. Why? Why people changed? - Why are sincere emotions something rare Aanker that for the feelings of sincere .. but when from? Why become Problems R. winning deal to get what they want? The worst that the game .. Then, the writer Why are the feelings and sentiments of the game entertaining in the hands of many young men and women? My question is what, we wonder why ...? So what if I am your manipulated in your feelings ..? May will avenge me .. Tbadlni and the same feeling .. or you forgive me for Mavalt .. So .. not Ti first to manipulate the feelings of others will come from manipulates Bamshaark multiples times Do not forget that God sees Mtasseneh of the good or the evil will find God before you and waits but does not ignore,,,,,,,, Thiaati you ...

[/align]

[/size]
    malaek
    malaek
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

عدد الرسائل : 959
    إختر علم بلدك : .. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !! Female31
    من أنا؟؟ : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com --><form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"> <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104"> <legend><b>My SMS</b></legend> <marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">أهلا وسهلا بكم فى منتديات ميدو </marquee></fieldset></form><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2008

.. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !! Empty رد: .. $ماهو شعورك لو تلاعبت بمشاعرك $ .. !!

مُساهمة من طرف malaek الأحد مارس 30, 2008 10:28 am

مشكووووووووووووووووووووور

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الإثنين مايو 20, 2024 12:08 am